| Home > News
Click the blue titles to read the entire press release.
- March 31, 2021 - iPublish Media Solutions Launches Integration With Vision Data
- January 27, 2020 - Southern Community Newspapers Kicks off 2020 with Vision Data Software.
- August 20, 2018 - President, Tom Dempsey (Vision DataEquipment) had an “above par day.
- November 30, 2017 - The Denton Media Company partners with Vision Data.
- June 16 , 2017 - The Daily News-Tribune Inc. partners with Vision Data for a hosted Total Advertising management system..
- May 20, 2017 -Woodward Communications Inc. makes major investment in Vision Data Systems.
- November 5, 2016 - Idaho Falls Post-Register goes “live” with new Vision Data hosted Total Advertising System..
- September 21, 2015 - Minnesota and Wisconsin groups maximize cross-selling with investment in Vision Data.
- April 1, 2016 -The Brunswick News Chooses Vision Circulation.
- April 1, 2015 - The Keene Sentinel selects Vision Data “Soup to Nuts” solution.
- February 2, 2015 - Community Newspapers Inc. chooses Vision Data’s Online Search Engine .
- February 1, 2015 - Community Newspapers Inc moves Lake City Reporter to Vision Data systems. .
- January 20, 2015 - Your publication's best investment for 2015 .
- January 5, 2015 - Several long-time Vision Data customers opt to add functionality as 2014 ends.
- December 23, 2014 - Dominion Post Upgrades to Vision Data’s Total Circulation System.
- November 25, 2014 - VisionWeb connects Customers, Salespeople, Call Centers, Financial and Creative together in one place.
- June 20, 2014 - The Brunswick News Chooses Vision Data.
- June 1, 2014 - Community Newspapers Inc. moves South Georgia Region newspapers to Vision Data systems.
- June 1, 2014 - Yankton (SD) Press & Dakotan chooses Vision Data for complete new Vision Total Advertising, VisionWeb and Vision Total Circulation Management systems.
- January 6, 2014 - Shaw Media, Inc. moves newly purchased Herald-News to Vision Data systems.
- December 12, 2013 - Clovis (NM) Media, Inc. installs Vision Data Total Advertising system.
- November 13, 2013 - Vision Data announces the release of Total Circulation.
- September 30, 2013 - Northern Wyoming Daily News chooses Vision Data-hosted Total Advertising and Total Circulation Management systems.
- June 12, 2013 - Casa Grande Valley Newspapers invests in Vision Data Total Circulation Management system.
- January 5, 2013 - Monroe Publishing Company invests in complete Vision Data hosted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) system.
- December 10, 2012 - Community Newspapers Inc, Athens GA chooses Vision Data.
- November 30, 2012 - Shaw Media, Inc. moves newly purchased Suburban Life group to Vision Data systems.
- October 31, 2012 - Testimonial from the Buffalo, NY area Bee Newspapers.
- August 20, 2012 - Denton Publications upgrades to Vision Data Total Advertising and AP/GL.
- June 25, 2012 - Journal Inquirer, Manchester, CT, invests in Vision Data hosted system.
- May 2, 2012 - Hersam-Acorn Newspapers makes major re-investment in Vision Data Systems.
- October 11, 2011 - The Johnson City (TN) Press installs Vision Circulation Manager.
- August 9, 2011 - Manhattan Media, LLC moves to Vision Data
- June 15, 2011 - CNHI installs Vision Data Systems at Niagara Falls Gazette
- May 17, 2011 - CNHI adds The Tribune Star, Terre Haute, IN to existing regional server
- February 13, 2011 - Vision Data adds new credit card payment gateway options
- January 13, 2011 - Vision Data Announces Total Advertising 4.0
- October 20, 2010 - Three Separate Wisconsin Media Companies Choose Vision Total Advertising and Circulation for Centralized Operation
- September 10, 2010 - Kentucky New Era Upgrades Its Vision Data Systems and Adds Classified and VisionWeb Applications
- June 18, 2010 - Vision Data Activates Wholly-owned "Live" Off-site Backup Facility for Vision-hosted Systems
- May 3, 2010 - Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. completes its Vision Total Advertising system with the addition of new classified functionality at The Free Press in Mankato, MN
- April 20, 2010 - Bowling Green (OH) Sentinel-Tribune installs Vision Data Total Advertising system
- March 17, 2010 - Butler, PA Eagle upgrades Vision Circulation and adds VisionWeb Subscription Management
- February 5, 2010 - Sandusky Newspapers, Inc. invests in upgrades, centralization and VisionWeb technology
- November 10, 2009 - Metro Group Inc. selects Vision Data Total Advertising system and VisionWeb Suite, after extensive search
- October 29, 2009 - The Greeneville Sun (Jones Media, Inc.) See Marked Increase in Revenue with VisionWeb Home Order Entry
- May 1, 2009 - Vision Data ASP Server keeps Windsor Press operating after major fire
- March 1, 2009 - Vision Data Helps Publishers Fight Back...
- February 1, 2009 - Pioneer Newspapers Chooses Vision Data Total Advertising on Central Server for more than twenty publications in five states
- January 21, 2009 - Times-Shamrock Communications selects Vision Data for all Advertising, Circulation Management and Business Functions for 40+ print publications plus on-line entities
- January 18, 2009 - Windsor Press upgrades Total Advertising, adds Classified, and Moves to Vision Data ASP Server
- September 11, 2008 - Vision Data uploads customer newspaper data in preparation for hurricane Ike
- September 1, 2008 - VisionWeb Suite Improves with Release of Circulation Management Module
- August 31, 2008 - The Daily News-Record, Harrisonburg VA, Installs Vision Retail Ad Layout Software
- August 16, 2008 - Vision Data "always on" 24/7 with Multiple High Speed Internet Connections
- July 23, 2008 - The Findlay Publishing Co. upgrades to Vision Data Total Advertising system
- July 1, 2008 - Vision Data Hires Ron Stephens as Account Manager
- June 1, 2008 - The Oak Ridger Chooses Vision Data for Display Advertising and Circulation
- May 8, 2008 - SNPA Associate Member Spotlight: Vision Data
- February 5, 2008 - Northern Virginia Daily in Strasburg, VA upgrades Vision Data systems and adds new web application
- December 1, 2007 - Anderson, Kokomo, 8 other Indiana publications go live with 60+ user Vision Data Total Advertising System
- August 1, 2007 - Hersam-Acorn Newspapers moves 17 newly purchased publications and printing company to upgraded Vision Data Total Advertising classified and AP/GL systems.
- June 7, 2007 - Newly-formed Rhode Island newspaper group invests in Vision Data system for circulation, display, classified management, and new media innovations.
- June 1, 2007 - Sandusky Newspapers Inc. invests in Vision Total Advertising, VisionWeb, and additional products and services for two additional dailies.
- May 7 , 2007 - Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. nearing completion of Vision Data's Circulation and Total Advertising display and classified systems in four recently-purchased Ottaway newspapers.
- April 6 , 2007 - Sunbury, PA Daily Item moves to Vision Total Advertising and Circulation Management Systems.
- January 5, 2007 - Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. moves two New York dailies to twin Vision Data Total Advertising and Circulation mamgement systems.
- January 2, 2007 - The Fully Integrated Solution: Leading the Industry in Revnue-generating, Customer Service-oriented sofware.
- January 1, 2007 - Find Vision... One Integrated Solution. Revnue-minded software for all of your publishing needs.
- December 28, 2006 - Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. plans new Vision Data systems for newly acquired Traverse City (MI) Record-Eagle
- September 1, 2006 - ACN Newspapers, Vision Data complete Classified and Display Integration
- August 28, 2006 - Vision Data completes installation of Redundant High Speed Network links.
- November 1, 2005 - Manchester (NH) Union Leader chooses Vision Data for 30-seat Display Advertising System
- September 6, 2005 -
Separate Newspapers in five states make independent investments in Vision Data Total Advertising & Circulation Management systems
- May 19, 2005 -
Community Shoppers, Inc., Delavan, WI streamlines operation, moving toward CTP implementation with Vision Data Total Advertising system
- May 13, 2005 - Sun Newspapers, Eden Prairie, MN invests in fully-redundant 105-user Vision Data systems for advertising and production
- March 15, 2005 - PROFILE: Firm Quietly Dominates Market Niche.
- January 4, 2005 - 60,000 circulation Ogden, Utah daily selects Vision Data 5-terabyte Total Advertising System.
- October 29, 2004 - Brunswick, ME and Washington, MO upgrade existing Vision Data systems and add new applications
- October 20, 2004 -
Vision Data releases new HomeLink version with direct billing interface to Total Advertising System.
- October 18, 2004 -
Shakopee, Hutchinson Minnesota add Vision Data Total Advertising, Circulation Management Systems
- August 10, 2004 - Proven performance and stability attracts suburban newspaper groups
- August 4, 2004 - Kapp Advertising Services, Inc. moves The Merchandisers of southeastern Pennsylvania to Vision Data Total Advertising System
- July 23, 2004 - Wick Communications Inc. invests Vision Data Circulation Management Systems for 17 additional publications
- July 2, 2004 - Internet accessibility... with Vision
- May 16, 2004 - Ellsworth (ME) American chooses Vision Data for complete new advertising, general business and circulation management systems
- May 1, 2004 - Vision Data completes self-sufficiency plan for its facility